Hard lumps on head. Have headaches and soreness. Now migraines and dizziness. What could it be?

hello, i ve got a lump on the top of my head in my hair and i ve asked my family what does it look like and they said it looks like a wart but its not a wart i ve had it for years now since i was younger and i have another small hard boney lump at the side of it now it never used to bother me but lately it gives me headaches and it gets sore the area around the lump the lump goes hard and then sometimes its soft, today i ve got a migraine and i feel dizzy can you help me in what it could be?
Asked On : Sun, 11 Nov 2012