Hard lumps near wisdom tooth, continuous sore throat, milky layer and patches at the back of tongue, lumps on uvula, swollen tonsils. Reason?

Hi Dr Bhatti For a few months now I have had what seems like an infection in my mouth. I have hard lumps on the one side of my mouth by the wisdom teeth. Th lumps seem to be situated where the gum and the cheek combine. I have had an ongoing sore throat over these months. Symptoms have included a milky layer on the back of my tongue and some irregular looking patches on the back of my tongue which can give me a little burning sensation at times. I also have two lumps on my uvula , one underneath my tongue, a swollen tonsil on the right side (I have suffered tonsillitis problems over the years so don t know if this is related) As well as these issues, at times I have had red sore gums. A doctor I have seen thinks this could be related to depression as the lumps seem to be located in an area which I could have been chewing at in my sleep?
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012