Hard lumps in back of the skull. Have labyrinthitis. What may be wrong?

Hi, I have what the eye ear nose throat specialist calls labirinthitis..sorry about spelling..for 3 weeks now..however, the dizziness has gone away, but now I ve found two hard lumps on the back base of my skull . Not painful..just worrisome. Any suggestions on who to see and what to do? These bumps come and go..for about a year now..I just find it odd that they re appear now, after the labirinthitis thing. I go back to the specialist in 2 weeks..but I m wondering if I should try to get an appointment earlier so he could maybe see this?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013