Hard lumps around vagina, dark red, puss coming out. What this could be? What should i do?

I have had a few hard lumps around my vagina ... one under the top of my panty line and the first one I had was in the crease between my leg and my vagina.it would sting if I was walking or sat a certain way. they were a dark red color with no head so I decided to force them to pop... It hurt, but it relieved the pain. The puss was a brownish white color and then came the blood which looked a little thick it also had a bad odor. I have Ben with the same guy for 4 years and and am 100% positive its not an std so what could this be? I have shaved down there since I hit puberty and this has never happened
Asked On : Fri, 11 Oct 2013