Hard lump under skin between thighs and vagina, might be a cyst, swollen gland. Cause of concern?

I have this hard lump underneath my skin on vagina area, but near the thigh area as well. It doesn t hurt, only when i touch it it is tender. Its like close to where the thigh and vagina seperate. I can t move it around, it just stays in one spot. Should I be concerned with this? or does it go away? i heard it can be a cyst or a swollen gland ...
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013
From history it seems that you might be having enlarged lymph nodes in groin area.
It indicates that you might be having some infection in surrounding area.
Consult your and get examined.afterwards a course of antibiotic will give you relief.
Ok and take care.