Hard lump on the wrist at the point of impact post a hard knock, no bruising, numbness and stiffness in forearm. Hairline fracture?

Hi I took a very hard knock on the back of the wrist two days ago. It was extremely painful for about an hour, but I had ice packs on it for this time. At the point of the wrist directly above the index finger I have a hard lump the size of a dime at the point of impact, but no bruising. My hand feels a little numb and stiff, but I can still use it normally without pain. I feel a mild numbness in my forearm . Do you think that I need to get an xray to check for a hairline fracture?
Asked On : Tue, 24 Apr 2012