Hard lump on the end of lower ribs, sore and hard to move, gets large at times. How can I get rid of it?

I found a hard lump on the end of my lower ribs on left side. At times it is very sore and hard to move. I have had it for about a year now. And ot seems to be getting larger at times i cant feel it until i change the positipn i am standing in or siting in. No history of trama or health problems. I dont have insurance and cant get in to see a dr. And when i went to the er they treated me like i was drug seeking.
Asked On : Sun, 30 Sep 2012