Hard lump on the base of left nostril, present under the skin. Abscess or tumour?

I have a hard lump on the base of the left nostril under the skin. You can feel the lump by touching the area on the face, by going inside the mouth under the lip at the base of the sinus pocket, and by inserting the finger inside the left nostril. The right side does not have a lump. When I blow my nose It is hard to pass debris out the left nostril as apposed to the right nostril. Could this be an abcess or a tumor?
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013