Hard lump on the ankle. No cyst in ultrasound scan. MRI suggested. Cancer chances?

I have a hard lump right on top of my ankle (where it meets the shin bone- a little to the left) ... pcp has no idea and sent me for ultra sound . Ultra sound showed no cyst or (?) lypoma??? some swelling and he said something about the vessel looking disturbed. They are doing an MRI on Monday and I am afraid that it could be cancer ... can you look in your crystal ball and see what you think? The lump is very hard and almost feels like bone. Also, the Ultra sound showed that my tendon was in great condition. Thank you
Asked On : Mon, 15 Oct 2012