Hard lump on testicle. Pain in lower back. Testicular cancer or due to lifting heavy weights during workouts?

I have a hard lump on my left testicle on the upper left side it seems and feels like its connected to my testicle. It has been there for about a 4 years. Im concerned because ive been reading about testicular cancer and the symptoms such as back pain and hard lumps and i have been feeling pain in my lower back i hope and prey to god that it is jus from heavy lifting at work and the gym and doing abdominal exercises . Please help??
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013