Hard lump on penis, pain on touching, not sexually active. Causes and treatment?

hi, i have a hard lump in my penis its not very big its just below the root of my penis on the top side.Its painful to touch when i have an erection i can t really feel it if i do not have an erection unless i push my thumb hard against it.I am 24 white i haven t had sex in over two years and i masturbate regularly.I really don t want to go to the doctors as i am afraid to get undressed in front of people so i would be really grateful for some advice please... Thankyou
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012
Thanks for query,
Is the Lump red.?
Your Lump which is hard, painful to touch indicates that you have inflammation of skin or hair follicle .
As you are afraid to go to doctors you will take mild anti inflammatory medicine.
If it will not resolve by taking it you should consult your doctor.
Thanks.