Hard lump on forhead. History of getting punched. Hematoma?

My husband is a bouncer and got punched in the forehead trying to breakup a fight three weeks ago. He developed what a believe is a hemotoma. He has a hard lump about the size of a silver dollar on his forehead that has not gone down. It never bruised just a lump. What can we do to make it go down? I am worried that it is permanent bc it has been three weeks and it had not gone down in size, any advice?
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013
Hematologist 's  Response
Your husband seems to have had a head injury which has given him a lump on the forehead.

If this doesn't seem to be going down on it's own then you might want to get him examined by your family physician. After examining your husband, your doctor could be able to find out if the injury is serious.