Hard lump on forehead, pressure behind right eye, head injury, breathlessness. Concussion symptoms?

I am 18 i just noticed a small hard lump on the top right of my forehead it feels like theres a weird pressure in that area of my head and behind my right eye and i dont see as well out of my left eye, i also hit my head today but far from where the bump is but i might have a concussion , ive also had swollen lymph nodes for 3-5 years at least. Also before i wrote this i wrote that i was 16 then i saw and at first thought wait thats not right im 19, but im only 18, ive also been breathing heavier today than usual.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013