Hard lump on clitoral hood. Not painful, applying hot compresses. Is it sebaceous cyst?

I have a hard, pea sized lump under the skin located on the left side of the clitoral hood. It is not painful, and it does not have a color since it is below the skin. I have had it for a month and thought it would go away. I recently started applying hot compresses which seems to temporarily shrink the lump. From searching online it seems like this could be a sebaceous cyst however I haven t been able to find any treatment suggestions other than the hot compress. Can someone help?
Asked On : Tue, 26 Jun 2012