Hard lump on back of skull, headache, tingling and numbness in arms. Should I seek emergency attention?

Hi! I have a hard lump below the back of skull about 2 fingers width down from skull and next to spine on the left side. I have had headaches for the past year and noticed a pea size hard lump about six months ago. The headaches have gotten worse and constant and the lump has grown to about the size of a fifty cent piece. Sometimes my eyes hurt and I have been having a lot of tingling and numbness in both arms. The headaches are in the front of the head and around the base in the back on both sides. I have been on ibuprofern 800 and amitriptlyne for a year now which was suppose to help the headaches. I will not have medical for about 2 weeks now but the headaches are starting to get bad. Should I seek emergency attention?
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012