Hard lump on back. Should I be concerned? Have shoulder problems, headaches

I ve found a hard lump, about the size of a large grape, in the lower right quadrant of my back. its about an inch and a half Away from my spine . Should i be concerned? I m 21 years old, am in a the Air Force and have a job that requires a lot of heavy lifting and awkward positions. I have shoulder problems in my right side, occasional pain coming from my rib cage when stretching certain ways or breathing in deap, i have a popping in my back at about the 45* mark while doing situps..both on the way up and down, and from a fairly recent (4 month old) MRI I was told I have arthritis throughout my entire back. I have been prescribed 100mg of tramidol for the pain, which usually works. BUT I have an uncomfortable, slightly painful knot now that does not react to the meds. Noticed it about 1 week ago. I ve had minor to severe headaches for the last 3 week. I don t know if there s any correlation between all of this, but I would really like to know if its a cause for concern. I am PCSing to Korea soon and want to make sure ill be okay to go there without the typical med services. In fact they usually won t send us if we have any major issues..but I don t want to risk losing my assignment over nothing. Please help
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013