Hard lump noticed before emptying bladder. All test report normal. What could it be?

For the last few months, in the morning prior to empyting my bladder , there is a hard lump, baseball size. It is noticeable while lying down. It is hard and it is moveable. It has mainly shown up on the left upper corner of the abdomenem area. You can see the lump. It is not painful when moved or pressed on. There is some pain when the area is pressed below the lump. This morning it is on the right side. Again hard and moveable. Emptied my badder and no sign of it. I have 2 ultrasounds...conclusion large uterus . I went to emergency a couple of weeks ago without emptying my baldder. The Dr was able to see it. Did xray , nothing abnormal. But he said it was a spagilian hernia and to see my Family Dr. The Family Dr ordered a CT scan with contrast. Nothing showed. My family Dr has not actually seen the lump and he probably thinks I am nuts . Not sure what to do now. I am not imagining it. But I don t believe my Dr will order any further tests based on the results of ultrasound, xray and ct scan. I am worried that it may be something more serious and would like an answer. My next step is to try to get to my Family Dr while my bladder is full in the morning.
Asked On : Wed, 5 Dec 2012