Hard lump near perineum. Is it a lymph node? Should I be concerned?

I have noticed a hard lump in the perinuem, the region between scortum and anus it is not painful and doesnt cause any discomfort, but could it be something to worry about. I am a healthy 33 year old male and have no other symptoms. I was wondering if it could be a lymph node , but there is some confusion here as in some sites it is mentioned that perineum doesnt have lymph nodes. Does the groin lymph nodes also include the one in perineum, or are they different. would like to know if it could be a cyst , or a haifollicle or something to be concerned. It is also sensitive to touch, the more i touch it and meddle i feel i t becomes enlarged. Hoping for a response Regards macho
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013