Hard lump near bikini line. Taken flucloxicillin. What do you think?

Hi there, I went to see my doctor last Friday as I had noticed a hard lump where I shave my bikini line close to where my left leg joins my body. It is round, a little tender and feels like the size of a pea. The doctor gave me a 7 day course of flucloxicillin which I have nearly completed but lump doesn t appear to have changed. He said he thought it was a cyst caused by bacteria that had got into a hair follicle . I am constantly having baths to keep area clean and have not used any hair removal methods here this week incase I make it worse. I am scared its something bad, what do you think? Jen
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013