Hard lump inside vagina,frequent urination,irriation. Vaginal cancer?

Okay I m asking this question for my girlfriend, please help I m a little worried tht this could be something. Well recently my girlfriend (17) and I were intimate, and while my finger was inside her vagina I felt something that I guess was a sort of lump to the left (her left) of the opening of her cervix . It was hard and the best way I can describe it, it felt almost like rigid like if I rub my throat that kind of feeling and it was hard and I don t think it moved. She has also said that she has been urinating more frequently but she does drink alot of water, and she has also said that she feels irritated down there alot recently. I ve looked up some things and I came across vaginal cancer . I really hope and pray that she doesn t have that and i don t know how to get her rested for it because we couldn t tell her parents how we found it or that we ve had sex. Please help me!!
Asked On : Fri, 23 Mar 2012