Hard lump in the vagina. Pain in the lymph nodes of groin. Loss of appetite, fever. What could this be?

Hi there. I am concerned about a pea sized, hard lump on the right side of my vagina located by the clitoris. It has been there for about 2 years or so and I experience symptoms such as; pain in the lymph nodes in the groin , pain during and after sexual intercourse, low grade fevers, loss and gain of appetite , the list goes on. It is also painful to the touch. What could it be?
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013
Welcome to HCM,
From your history it seems that you might have infected Bertholin cyst giving you all problems.
It require to be excised with sac for permanent cure.
Consult Gynaec and get examined.
Ok and bye.