Hard lump in the side of nostril. Had abcess on buttocks previously. Related?

Hi, I have a very hard lump on the side of my right nostril . It is a about a 3/4 inch in size. It is not painful and red at all. It started to form after I developed a cold . I started to feel a fold in my skin and It grew bigger all of a sudden. A couple of months ago, I had an abscess on left side of my buttocks which required incision. I was on Bactrim DS. Could they be related? I amgrowing concern now since I never had anything like this before. I went to a dentist who took an xray and everything is ok. My Doctor is putting me on Bactrim again. I have good hygiene and generally clean person. Please advise. Thank you.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013