Hard lump in neck, soft lump above collarbone, tiredness, irritability

hi, i found a small hard lump at the back of my neck about 10 months ago. i went to the doctors, they said it was associated to some underlying infection and not to worry. today i found a much bigger, albeit more squishy lump at the from of the same side (left) just above my collarbone. i ve been really tired lately, and irritable, and now the whole of my neck and collarbone is sore like i ve pulled a muscle although i know i haven t.
Asked On : Mon, 22 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  230 Awaiting Answer