Hard lump in left breast, swelling, no pain or trauma, stopped nursing recently. Treatment?

My daughter just called to tell me that she has a sudden hard lump the size of a golf ball in her left breast . She also noted that her whole breast is roughly the size of a golf ball so this encompasses her whole breast. There is no pain. No trauma associated with this. She did just have her period twice in one month. However, she nursed for a year and this is one of her first periods since she stopped nursing last August.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013