Hard lump, hurts, like pimple with white head, pus oozes out. How to get rid off it?

Hi my name is Tiffany and today I've noticed a hard lump that hurts to touch and would appear to be a pimple or white head so I decided to pop it and a continuous flow of smelly ,solid white stuff came out and at first i thought it was finally drained but a few minutes later i tried again and the same thing I also noticed when sqeezing and pushing all around it its like a pus filled pocket under the skin and would roll giving the impression it was empty but now at this time it really sore and feals as if its still there just deeper within the chest bone and while squeezing I forgot to mention I noticed other white headed bumps like 2 or 3 around it like drainage holes the more I squeezed seemed to appear .
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013