Hard lump formation after the use of nurstrate injection. Is it dangerous?

hi doctor my problem is this ,i have used the nurstrate injection long time ago , it is 13 years now but the problem is that ,i started using it in the year 2001 the month of july then the probleme occured whereby i realised that when i use it the hard lump appeared on my body then i stop it but up to date that hard lump is still increasing in my body .I went to the darmatologist to check if i have the skin problem ,she tested the blood, took a piece of skin to laboratory then she found nothing so i think nustrate has infected me with the hard lump my email address is ckgobane @ WWW.WWWW.WW za
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013
if growing needs excision