Hard lump between ear and cheek bone, symptoms similar to TMJ, second opinion

I have a lump hard like a bone or tissue and it moves its right in front if my right ear and its aligned with my cheekbone just a cm above my tmj . I do have tmj symptoms such as when I m stressed and I clean I clench my jaw and its hard for me to open my mouth after that or sometimes it will pop really loud and sometimes I will be eating and I will hear crackling kind of like a sand grinding sound in my ears. My doctor looked at it and said there is nothing to worry about its just a part of me. But I m wondering if it has anything to do with tmj disorder I recently had prenatel blood tests done 2 months ago because I am pregnant and they found nothing wrong everything came back normal I m just worried should I get a second get a second opinion should I be worried about it maybe its scar tissue??
Asked On : Fri, 27 Apr 2012