Hard lump behind head above ears, headache, blurred vision, small nodule in throat. Cure for symptoms?

Hi, I have a hard lump at the back of my head above my ear, it is painful to touch and lean on. I have had an headache for over a week. I have also been experiencing a heavy jaw and bubbling like sensation in my ear and now have blurry vision in the morning when waking up. I have also noticed a very small nodule in the middle of my throat which is painful when stretching my neck up and is also painful to touch. Many thanks for your help.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013