Hard lump attached to chest wall at the site of mole removal. Suggestions?

Hi Dr. Prasad, I am a 50 year old female who found an eraser size hard lump growing exactly in the same spot where I had a mole removed over 15 years ago. I found the lump in June of this year and today it measures 2.5x1.5 cm. It is still hard, not painful but I am beginning to know that it is there. I m not certain if it is movable or attached to the chest wall. I have an appointment this wednesday with a GP. I could not get in with a dermatologist for 6 months. One more thing of importance; when I had the mole removed 15+ years ago, the only thing I remember them saying whas that is was pre-cancerous and it was very deep. I have no way of getting hold of the report. What are you thinking? also, I had a hysterectomy 10 years ago so I am post menapausal.
Asked On : Fri, 9 Nov 2012