Hard lump at the base of the skull, pressure behind eye, numbness and tingling in the legs and toes. Have confusion and memory loss

Hi I have a lump about the size of a nickel at the base of my skull on the left side of my spine. It is compleatly hard and unmoveable. Iv had it for 5-6 months and I thought it couldnt be anything at first but It has been causing pressure behind my left eye numbmess and tingling in my left hand and toes. I have really bad headaches everyday and they come on and off throughout the day but I cant get rid of them. Its been everyday for three months. Im nautious everyday on and off and Iv tried everything to stop it, that has been going on for two months. I feel like I cant remember things that I need to and Im somewhat confused sometimes. Iv been thinking it could be a tumor but didnt want to do resurch online because I thought I might scar myself. Any advise or insight would be greatly appericated. Thank you!
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013