Hard left knee after fall, still painful going up or down the stairs, left side of the spine hurts. Related ?

Hi I fell to my knees about 2 months ago mainly my left knee, very hard even though it is still painful going up and down stairs the problem seems to be my back on the left side. left side of the spine just at the end of my ribs. it hurts continually i just wonder if it is connected in some way? ive even changed my mattress had over the counter pain killers but nothing helps.. i am of good weight for my height and generally healthy im 49 thankyou..
Asked On : Sat, 3 Nov 2012