Hard knot on right cheek, swollen. History of surgery for knot removal. Advice

I have a hard knot on the right side of my cheek, well it's more like on the part where my jaw opens. And I woke up with that side of my face swollen, eye puffy, but no pain. This is on the right side of my face. And I had surgery a little over a year ago to remove the knot one time and as it was healing the same hard knot just came right back.
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013
Apr 2013
Hi and welcomte to HCM. There is no other succesful managment but surgical removal. Was it sent to analysis first time. If this is benign lesion than it should be removed under local anasthesia and it shouldnt come bacj if surgical technique was adequate. If you face become swollen then it can be inflammated or it can be obstructed lymohatic canal or gland. you should visit ENT for correct diagnosis. Wish you good health.