Hard knot on chin, swelling gone down to jawline. Not prone much to acne. Tried different natural cures, didn't work. Noticing facial hair lately. Suggestions?

Hello, I have a huge swollen hard knot on my chin that started out looking like acne . It was very sore and I thought if I squeezed it I could get the sebum or whatever out and relieve the pressure. Well, the knot got bigger and would only drain a little fluid. now it is a hard knot filled with fluid that is on the right side of my chin and swollen all the way to half of my cheek and under my jawline. Itdjh05t has a huge crusty sore where I have mashed it which is the most tender place I cannot get the swelling to go down. I don t consider myself as having a bad case of acne prone skin, but I do break out with 1 or 2 on the chin frequently. I have put hot cloths, peroxide gel, neosprorin, tea tree oil, nothing works to ease the pain or the swelling. I take vyvance for ADD and have noticed that I have a lot of facial hair now on my chin that I have been tweezing. I have a job interview of all things in the morning. Please HELP!!!!
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013