Hard knot on chest plate, between breasts, below collar bone, non movable, chest pain. Causes?

I have a hard knot on the right side of my chest plate right below my collar bone. I also have an even bigger knot, that s about 2 inches long and 1 inch wide and about half an inch tall, that s located on the left side of my chest plate almost located directly in the center of my chest between my breasts, somewhat touching my left breast. Both of these knots are on my chests plate, not in my breasts. They are hard knots and not soft lumps . They do not move. I had chest pains, they went away, and now I m starting to have more of them. Sometimes if I feel like I m stressing out, every once in awhile I ll begin to have the chest pains. I m really anxious to know what these knots are and hopeing that they re aren t anything bad.... Hopefully you can answer my question... Thanks!
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012