Hard knot from dog bite.If I do any walking or exercise it is painful

Hi, i was bit by a ratweiler 11 weeks ago on my left outer thigh. I still have the 2 puncture marks and in between them is a hard knot. It doesnt hurt badly when my leg is outstretched but to sit indian style it is painful. I did some research on myositis ossificans and it sounds similiar, what do you think? After the incident i had a terrible bruise for over 2 weeks and swelling. The knot is very tender and if I push on it it sends pain down the inside and outside of my leg down to my knee . Also the top part of quads throb with pain. If I do any walking or exercise it is painful.
Asked On : Wed, 6 Apr 2011