Hard, immovable lump in groin. History of glandular fever. Family history of ankylosing spondylitis

My 21 year old daughter has noticed a hard immovable lump in her groin , she doesn t know how long she has had it. She also gets alot of throat infections and the glands in her neck also swell up regularly if she is sick or run down and also develops a rash when she her throat flares up. She has had glandular fever in the past, has ongoing anaemia which persists despite some iron injections and one iron infusion. She has very heavy periods and now has the mirena inserted. She also gets periods of abdominal pain and achy joints mostly in her back and hip area. She is away from home and feeling very worried as am I. She is going to the doctor on Monday. I am her mum and I have have ankylosing spondylitis which one doctor she has seen thinks she may also have, can you give us some advice. Thankyou
Asked On : Tue, 8 Jan 2013