Hard hit on the head, some dizziness and blurred immediately, headaches, bump with a dent in the middle. Should I see Dr. ?

I hit my head really hard on the bottom of our kitchen cupboard. I experienced some dizziness and blurred immediately after but I didn t last but about a minute. Then my headache started but it wasn t and still isn t severe. Now I have a huge bump with an ident in the middle of the bump about the size of the tip of my index finger . Now I m feeling tired and drained and almost feel like I m in slow motion. Should I see a dr??? ??
Asked On : Tue, 14 Aug 2012