Hard hit on the face, dizziness, lightheadedness, mild headache post incident. Should I take treatment?

Hi, I had a wakeboarding accident today; basically I fell head first and hit my face very hard. I was a little dizzy afterward and woozy. This was about 5 hours ago. I haven t been naseated and I ve eaten and drunk plenty of fluid since but I feel light headed and have a medium headache (I don t get headaches so am more sensitive than some people.) Should I go in the the ER, sleep with my head elevated (it wants that anyway) or not worry about it or? I live alone but could go stay with a friend or have a friend call to wake me in a few hours, too.
Asked On : Thu, 6 Sep 2012