Hard hit on the back, have increased laziness, sinus, headache, stuffy nose, dry mouth. Serious?

51 years old 5;8 i fell and hit my head hard a week ago.. since then been tierd lazy sinus headackes stuffy nose .. dry mouth.. havent been myself. i think hitting my head caused sinus headackes problems/ or concussion? is it serious....just getting lots rest.. with tydonal..ect.. thank u.. sharron YYYY@YYYY just real shitty my face looks tired..cause of the sinus headackes ect.. causes alot of strain on my head neck body! thx
Asked On : Thu, 6 Sep 2012