Hard hit on head during seizure, increased headaches. Any opinion ?

My younger sister, 18, was at work 2 days ago and took a seizure standing outside on break. She stiffened up, and fell back and hit her head considerably hard on the cement. She was transported by ambulance to our local ER, and they said that they re not sure what s causing the seizures but to not drive, be alone, or swim until the medical issues are resolved. So, my question is, she hit her head and now she has a decent sized soft spot. She s unsure what s going on, but it s very tender and she s had increased headaches . What s your opinion, and what should she do, maybe revisit the ER? Please give me as much advice as you possibly can, we re worried sick.
Asked On : Wed, 26 Sep 2012