Hard hit on face causing blocked and ringing ears, painful jaws, bruises on cheek, swollen eyebrow, difficulty in chewing

hi I was badly hit and slapped hard numerous times over d last one week with the most recent slap being excruciatingly painful. When hit i heard my ears ring and post that day its always been a little blocked. Also the worst thing is my jaws are hurting like crazy and i cant move it to eat properly nor can i chew without causing tremendous pain. I have what looks like bruises on my cheek and a slightly swollen eyebrow. Please tell me how to take care of myself. I cant see a doc as it would raise too many qs that I cant afford. But im suffering in pain and need help. I tried eating today without worrying about pain but now i can barely move my jaw much. Please help!!!
Asked On : Thu, 12 Apr 2012
Dentist, Orthodontics 's  Response
Please be careful. You seem to be under physical abuse. This is not a good psychological condition. If you have been struck hard there is a strong possibility of TMJ issues and also result in alveolar fracture. First you need to nurse the bruises. with hot and cold packs alternatively so that the blood supply increases and once it subsides you need to see a dentist and a physician. Basic painkillers diclo+para would help