Hard growing tumor like on gums, pus leaks, throat area red. Blood count, neutrophils low. Suggestions ?

I have had a hard tumor like on my gums for a very long time. It grows big and pus comes out, now I notice my throat area is all red, and it gets quite large I n my upper right gum, pus leaks constantly. I am very concerned as now I am seeing changes I n the back of throat that does not look normal.Also my white blood count is very low, as well as Neutrophils is very low? 10 years now, never worried until I ve seen changes I n back of throat, coughing, coughing up mucus constantly.I did not realize I had to pay, should ve known.
Asked On : Tue, 28 Aug 2012