Hard fluid lump on head, feels pressure while bending

Hi a few days ago i found a lump right in the centre of the back of my head, just above where my skull protrudes the most, it smarts sometimes when touched, seems hard but liquid filled and if i bend my neck to look up i can feel pressure on it,I ve had many spots on my head but they allways dissapear and are never as big as this
Asked On : Mon, 4 Jun 2012
Hi hard fluid lump over the head can be can be due to any injury or hair follicle can be cured by atarax 25 mg at night.broad spectrum antibiotic twice daily and application of t bact ointment and usage of combiflame.if no response go for incission and drainage