Hard fall, immediate back pain, sharp pain around umbilicus. Could I have ruptured something in my abdomen or created a hernia?

I took a hard fall onto my concrete driveway today, couldn t get up for several minutes, then managed to get up and get into the house. Very rapid shallow breathing which subsided after about 30 minutes. As soon as I hit the driveway, I felt back pain but also sharp pain around my umbilicus. Both my back and abdomen still hurt but not quite as excrutiating. Could I have ruptured something in my abdomen or created a hernia? Should I go to GP or an orthopedist?
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013