Hard cyst under the clitoral hood. How to get this removed?

Hi, I have had a small hard cyst under the hood of my clitoris for about 5 or more years. It does not hurt or itch . it is very tiny, the size of maybe a millimeter or 2 in diameter...a small bead or seed size. Anyway, it s fine....but i feel it when my clitoris is touched, and it is a nuisance. Both in the way, and just noticeable to me. It is not the worst problem in the world, but my question is....i would normally have just scraped it off my skin except that s the most sensitive part of me and i couldn t use enough pressure/accuracy. But I am scared to have anyone cut it as what if they mess up and hurt my favorite part of me instead? Could you please just tell me 1) would anyone remove such a thing? 2) how exactly would they remove it? scalpel? needle? a cut or freezing it or lazer or? 3) is it riskier than what it seems? is it a really bad idea to remove such a thing on a sensitive area? thank you for your help!!!
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013
It seems that you might be having small Bertholin cyst.
If size is very small, nothing should be done.
In future if it increases in size or becomes infected then it can be removed.
There wont be any problem with your precious part as you said.
Consult your gynaec and get examined.
Ok and take care.