Hard cyst on lower left side, cramps. Ovary removed. History of dermoid cyst. Recurring condition?

hello. i am a 42 yr old black woman. i have 5 kids. had my 1st period at 14 and last pregancy at 35. i had a large dermoid cyst , ovary and tube removed 10 yrs ago. now it appears due to symptoms of hard mass on lower left side and some crampy pain on left side and back that i have a cyst on left side.. is it likely to be the same type of benign mass or should i be more worried my email is YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Thu, 25 Oct 2012