Hard callous like stuff on the site of bee sting, taken zyrtec, allegra, used hydrogen peroxide. What should be done?

Hi, I stepped on a honey bee this Sunday afternoon. I panicked because it was my first bee sting ever. So my boyfriend flicked the bee off and since he s allergic to bees he accidentally squeezed the stinger and took it out of my foot. Were immediately put ice on my foot and I was told to take Zyrtec just in cases I have a reaction to it. Since Monday I ve dine a mixture of icing it down, made a paste of baking soda/water/vinegar, put alcohol, hydrogen peroxide , and also put benadryl and hydrocortisine. I ve also taken Zyrtec and Allegra . As of this time Tuesday, the site of the sting(about 1 diameter) has turned into a bard callous like but soft in touch. What do you recommend I do?
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012