Hard bumps under breast. Can mammogram be wrong? Am I misdiagnosed?

Hi, I m a 49 yr old female. I found a small lumps on my right breast. There was in particular that was hard. I ve seen my Dr and was sent for a mammogram . The report came back no changes since my last mammogram 3yrs ago. My question is how do I know that everything that was felt actually showed on the mammogram. In the past I have had to go for a follow up ultra sound . I have had 2 friends misdiagnosed (from breast cancer ) and one is now deceased. I just want to make sure that everything was seen.. And if these are cysts I would like them drained (and hope that they don t return) That breast has grown bigger of the last year. Thank you
Asked On : Tue, 26 Jun 2012