Hard bumps, pimples on cheeks, fluid filled, blood filled. Are they scar tissues? What can help healing?

I recently starting getting these little hard bumps on my cheeks under the skin on my face. They never come to a head like pimples do but they are hard and kind of movable. I thought they were pimples so have tried to pop them several ways and I can t figure out what it going on but they are destroying my face. I tried to pop them using a pin and when I push a pin into them the skin feels very thick and almost has no feeling or pain. Also, nothing really comes out when I push a pin in directly, but clear fluid will seep out of it for a day or two. I tried to come at them from the side with the pin and I get a ton of watery blood and clear fluid but the bumps seems to move and actually expand into other areas of my face which grow little raised bumps all around the original area that are the same. I have tried to tray the bumps and push them out by using the flat side of the tweezer, and I can see a clearly defined ball but never get anything that clears them up and makes them go away. Sometimes when I push with the tweezer and try to push them out, something explodes or pops leaving a huge hole in my face that is gushing blood and clear fluid but I can never really find anything definable that came out of it, I see pieces of hard skin sometimes but I feel like that could be the scar tissues which is developing around them because they do not go away. They create HUGE wide scabs and often those scabs are just the areas surrounding the bump, and they seep clear fluid for a day or two before scabbing over despite not breaking skin or anything. Also- when I use the tweezers and try to push them out, the skin around it or the bump is VERY sensitive. It feels like a piece of glass under my skin and it moves around- always on the other side of where I was pushing. The closest they get to healing is becoming flakey looking holes in my face with a bump under them which if touched or slept on pops up and creates a tight bubble on the surface of my skin. What is going on? What is this and how can I fix it? I will do anything.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013