Hard bumps on nose, cyst or pimple, yellow discharge, blood on popping. Causes and treatment?

Hi, I have these hard bumps that appear on my nose . They appear one or two at a time. They do not have a head and are highly noticable. I am thinking it is a cyst or an under the skin pimple . They do not go away unless you pop them. When I do pop them, yellow substance comes out followed by blood . They are not very painful unless you touch them. They are very hard to pop. I know you are not suppose to pop them, but if you don t they do not go away and grow even more. What exactly is this? How can I treat it?
Asked On : Fri, 26 Oct 2012